WE PROVIDE YOU THE BEST TRAINING ON DIGITAL MARKETING WITH HeadStar Technologies (IBM BP) EXPERT
According to HeadStar Technologies In a simple term, Digital Marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real time.Digital marketing activities are search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, and e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimisation, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, optical disks and games, and any other form of digital media. It also extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback and on-hold mobile ring tones
SESSION 1: Overview of Digital Marketing
- What is marketing and digital marketing?
- Understanding Marketing and Digital Marketing Process?
SESSION 2 : Website Creation
- Understanding about Internet , websites , domain , web server , web hosting etc.
- Planning of a website
- HTML Basic
- About CMS and creating website in
SESSION 3 : Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO?
- What are search engines and their functions ?
- Understanding traffic , keywords etc.
SESSION 4 : Onpage optimization
- What is onpage SEO?
- Keyword Research With Google Keyword Planner
- Domain Selection & URL Structuring
- Head Section Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Redirection Tags
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Density, Spamming Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)
- Image Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Robots File Creation
- Sitemap Creation & Submission (html and xml)
- Website Tracking Tools (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools)
SESSION 5 : Off page optimization
- What is Off page SEO?
- Why Off page is Important
- What are Backlinks?
- Backlinks Creation Methods
- Difference Between Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Page Rank
- How to Increase Google Page Rank
- Web Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submission
- Comment Blogging
- Classifieds Posting
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchange (One way, two way and three way)
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
SESSION 6 : PPC Advertising (Google Adwords)
- Understanding in organic search results
- Introduction to Google adwords & PPC advertising
- Overview of Microsoft Adcenter (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google adwords account
- Understanding adwords account structure
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc.
- Types of Advertising campaigns-Search, Display, Video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- How does adwords rank ads
- Understanding adwords algorithm (adrank) in detail with examples
- What is quality score
- Why quality score is important What is CTR?
- Why CTR is important Understanding bids
- Advanced level bid strategies
- Enhanced CPC
- What are flexible bidding strategies
- Understanding ad-extensions
- Types of ad-extensions
- Adding ad-extensions in our Campaign
- Creating adgroups
- Finding relevant adgroups options using tool
- Creating adgroups using tool
- Understanding keywords
- Finding relevant keywords
- Adding keywords in ad-group using keyword planner tool
- Understanding types of keywords Board, Phrase, Exact, Synonym & Negative
- Examples of types of keywords
- Creating ads